Fall is almost here, the weather is getting chillier and it’s time to take out your wardrobe staples. To look your best in winter 2017, there are certain staple transitional outfits that one must invest in.
1. The very first basic September transitional essential is a black blazer. You can never go wrong with a black blazer. A blazer can make any outfit look special. You can wear it over simple shirt and denim or throw a blazer over a dress to add oomph to your outfit. So investing in a black blazer is a must.
2. The next transitional outfit that you must invest in is over the knee boots. Over the knee boots are definitely a major fashion investment for winter 2017. Every fashionista and celebrity is wearing them. These must have boots look good with everything; I mean it – with everything!!!
I myself have invested in over the knee boots even though it is still hot where I live because i couldn’t wait to see them standing in my wardrobe. I am now just looking for an excuse to pop them out and wear them.
These boots look amazingly cute with dresses and edgy with jeans. I love them because they can be dressed up or down as per the occasion.
You can either buy the ones with heels or comfortable flat ones; black is a safe color to invest in but latest colors like cognac, taupe, grey and red also look equally lovely.
3. The third staple is a denim shirt, I personally love denim on denim look a lot. Having a denim shirt in winters is a must. There are so many ways in which you can style a denim shirt. It is a contemporary piece which never goes out of fashion.
A denim on denim look always catches the eye no matter how old it gets. The celebs have been spotted in denim on denim look from the time immemorial.
So if you do not have it yet, you must invest in a denim shirt. over-sized denim shirts are more popular these days. If you are investing in one, make sure it is over-sized. By oversized I don’t mean baggy at all, it should be a size or two bigger than your normal size so that you can wear it tucked inside your shirt with an edgy belt.
4. Every designer is bringing back the red. Gucci, Prada, Givenchy,; you name it- all designers are craving over red this season. Red is the new black thus your winter wardrobe must have a red sweater, coat or a red top for sure.
red dress also makes a wonderful choice. Without a red outfit, your fall wardrobe is incomplete. A red blazer thrown over a denim on denim look will definitely make heads turn.
A red chunky sweater will add color to your basic outfit. A red blouse can turn a cliche outfit to a chic outfit.
5. The last but not the least wardrobe essential for fall 2017 is a great pair of jeans. The skinny, relaxed fit or bellbottoms – all of them look amazing but if you really want to take your styling game to the next level, try investing in a culotte jeans/pants. These looking amazingly attractive with sock boots and a chunky sweater.
These jeans have been a great hit in summers too and seems like they will continue the trend in winters as well. Take a cue from these celebs to style culotte jeans.
these are my top 5 picks for fall wardrobe. Let me know in comments about your thoughts and other essential that are must have for this season.